The surface of offered bathtubs is achieved thanks to acrylic. It is the highest quality and most durable of materials available. It gives a hard, non-porous surface preventing accumulation of dirt. It also has a far higher resistance to staining than other plastics. Under normal use acrylic is such a durable material that with minimum care it will maintain its beauty for years to come. In order to maintain the sleek look of acrylic it should be necessary to follow a few easy steps only.
For normal care and cleaning a soft cloth or sponge with water and soap should be used. Then the bathtub should be thoroughly flushed with water and wiped dry with a soft, dry cloth. If you are using cleaning products, please verify whether they are recommended for use on acrylic by the manufacturer, otherwise you may damage your acrylic layer!
- Remove dust and dirt with a dry, soft, clean and damp cloth
- Clean off (rub off) grease, oil, point and ink stains with isopropyl alcohol. Then, flush it well with water and dry with a clean, soft cloth
- Do not use harsh cleaning products
- Do not allow your acrylic surface to come to contact with nail varnish, nail varnish remover, varnish, thinner, white spirit, etc.
- Avoid placing razor blades or other sharp tools on the surface of acrylic, since it can get scratched. Small scratches on the acrylic arisen during use can be removed by gently polishing the surface with a clean, soft fabric cloth with the addition of a dedicated polishing paste.
- In order to maintain the smoothness of the acrylic we recommend waxing the surface once a year.